Monday, February 04, 2008

Driving Shoes

It was somewhat annoying that Terry insisted we spend our first day in Orlando at the mall, but at least it turned out to be a very good mall. They had a Tod's outlet, which I'd not seen before. Coincidentally, I have been searching for a nice pair of driving shoes since I scuffed a pair of ribbon-trimmed stilettos on my dirty car mat a few years back. As it happens, Tod's is the only company I know of that makes driving shoes, but their pricing reflects this lack of competition. But I lucked out and found an adorable pair of driving shoes in my price range as the outlet! Jealous? Ok, you're probably not jealous if you've never wanted a pair of driving shoes, and it is admittedly low on the pyramid of life's necessities. I'm blogging from my phone so I will save my argument in favor of driving shoes for another time.

No comments: