Friday, March 28, 2008

Ikea Food

I took a break from shopping for lunch, and was happy that the Ikea was so close. I had intended to it the meatball platter, but saw a picture of salmon with an apple glaze and impetuously ordered that. And I was delighted to find that it looked even better than the photo. This was juxtaposed against my recent memory of the travesty at the Hardees. There I saw a photo of bacon cheese fries that looked so delectable I ordered them. But when they arrived, they look nothing like the photo. I mean, there is no way that photo could have been recreated using the ingredients served to me. What's worse is that they tasted as bad as they looked. I was going to return them uneaten and exchange them for curly fries (which actually were good). But Terry, ever anxious to avoid conflict offered of his curly fries in exchange I let it go. And I, ever eager to enjoy some fries, obliged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

their meatballs are crappy, but the sandwhiches are good. :)

they sell furniture...haha...and food. lol.